Saturday, May 06, 2006

How To Review A Pattern

Episode 4 (click here to listen)

Finally! A new episode of CrochetCast!!! Thank you all so much for your patience -- this episode was long overdue.

In this episode I introduce you to Hill Country Yarns, explain my pattern review process, gush over Emy's Crochet Lace Dress, and share with you what's on my hooks and needles.

No music this episode due to my lengthy crochet ramblings...


Hill Country Yarns
Lolly's Project Spectrum
Interweave Crochet Lace Dress pattern (pdf)
Emy's Vintage Fusion Knit & Crochet blog
Wendy's Knit and Tonic blog
The New Crochet
April's Knit 2 B Tied podcast
Zarah's Project Spectrum Yarn Swap
Send "Project Gone Wrong" MP3 submissions to yarnaholic1963@yahoo.com

3 comments:

tekopp said...

ehm. I get the message that the file dosen't exist when I try to listen to it?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you're right. I think it's fixed now though. Please let me know if you still experience a problem. You may need to refresh your podcast page. Thanks!

AmyDe said...

I was just looking for the pic of the crocheted bracelet. I hope all is going better on your homefront and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!