Saturday, May 20, 2006

Just a note to let y'all know that the episode that was supposed to be recorded this weekend is going to be postponed somewhat. Two of my three kids decided to stay with mom on their dad's weekend, and one seems to be coming down with Strep.... soooooo..... not exactly an "alone weekend" as I was expecting to be able to record a podcast.

In lieu of this episode of CrochetCast however, you can check out the progress on my Interweave Crochet Lace Dress and a Sweet Pea Shawl I crocheted for my mom on my blog!

See you in a week or two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting forward to hear your new show, your podcast is one of three I like most of all!

Kind regard from Vienna, Austria

Susanne

Elemmaciltur said...

So good to get your show again! Even if it's the old one redux!

Keep on podcasting!